Watch Video or Read Below
General Operation allows the user to view LiteGear information on screen as well as the ability to perform both a factory-reset and ballast firmware update.
1. Set main 3-position switch to the CENTER position
2. Press the function button on the display below ‘SETTINGS’
3. Rotate the left encoder knob to navigate to ‘GENERAL’ and press the knob to select it
4. Rotate the left encoder knob to navigate to ‘GET INFO’, ‘FACTORY RESET’, or ‘FIRMWARE UPDATE’ and press the knob to select it.
6. Once General settings have been selected, press the left encoder knob to navigate back to the main screen.