Adjustable brightness (intensity)
- Brightness is adjustable, identified in percent from zero (0) to one hundred (100).
Adjustable correlated Color temperature (CCT)
- The warm / cool characteristics of white light (white balance) are adjustable 2000K to 11000K in variable increments
Adjustable Tint (+/- green correction)
- Add or subtract tint by adjusting the +/- Green settings
Adjustable accent colors (Hue)
- There are 360 accent colors available all with 100% purity. Combine with saturation to discover shade of thousands of color options.
Adjustable purity of color (Saturation)
- Saturation settings are available to balance the ratio between white light (via CCT) and accent colors (via HUE).
- Color space is a specific organization of colors. LiteGear Spectrum offer a choice of two.
- ITU-R Recommendation BT.2020, more commonly known by the abbreviations Rec. 2020 or BT.2020, defines various aspects of ultra-high-definition television (UHDTV) with standard dynamic range (SDR) and wide color gamut (WCG).
- ITU-R Recommendation BT.709, also known by the abbreviations Rec. 709, BT.709, and ITU709, standardizes the format of high-definition television.
Adjustable Operation Modes:
- Spectrum mode offer full control of the unit including Intensity, CCT, Tint, Hue, and Saturation.
- Hybrid+ Plus mode simulates older bi-color LiteMats such as +Plus Series by utilizing the 2600K and 6000k LED chip.
- X-Y mode is a DMX only mode that offers two dimensional control for use with advanced consoles only. (coming 2020)
- RGB mode is a DMX only mode that accepts tristimulus formatted data from an advanced console. (coming 2020)
- Demo mode is a great way to show off features of the LiteGear Spectrum platform. (coming 2020)
DMX bit-rate adjustable:
- 8 bit input accepts typical single-channel DMX signal form a DMX console
- 16 bit modes accepts advanced 2-channel DMX signal from advanced DMX consoles.
Adjustable look-up-tables (LUTs) Look up tables define the specific color variations. Like a personality, LUTs are the magic behind Spectrum.
- Standard LUT offer beautiful white light along the Planckian Curve.
- Option 2 (coming 2020)
- Gel LUT (coming 2021)
Large format pixel options. Large format pixel control offer individual control of each Spectrum light engine. A LiteMat Spectrum 1 has just one pixel while LiteMat Spectrum 4 has four.
- PIXEL offers individual control of up to 8 LFPixel.
- Pixel ZERO
- Pixel ZERO offers master control of all subsequent LF. Pixels such as 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8. When enabled and with a value above “0”. ADDRESSES 1 – 5 will override parameters on the remaining LF.Pixels
- Gradient (coming 2020)
LiteEFX (lighting effects) (coming 2020)
- Intensity (coming 2020)
- Fire (coming 2020)
- Paparazzi (coming 2020)
- Practical (coming 2020)
Presets are available in local mode only and are included for Intensity, CCT, Hue, and Saturation.
Calibration (coming 2020)
Firmware updates can be performed easily when new features are added to the ballast. You will need a few tools to perform this task.
- Windows PC
- LiteGear Update App.
- LiteGear Update Cable.